Tuesday 13 October 2015

Literature Sources

I have been re reading one of my sources, which gave me a slightly different perspective after the summer break. I want to look into this more and find more sources and create a different angle to my topic. I still want to collect the same data and information but take a slightly different journey to get to my outcome. I still want to follow my plan of inquiry (module 2.)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/educationopinion/11347131/You-dont-need-a-qualification-to-be-a-good-teacher.html


2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I am doing at the moment Gemma. And looking back over the literature after having time to reflect o Module 2 has given me a slightly different focus for my inquiry. I hope this has given you a better focus too! Have you considered whether this will have an effect on your inquiry tools at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt my inquiry was missing something before, but now I feel much more involved. I will still use the same inquiry tools, but I am still adapting my interview questions. Are you thinking about changing your inquiry tools?

    ReplyDelete