Monday 22 February 2016

Preparing for my interview...

As it was the first week back I have recently been looking into more professional sources to gather more information on my topic of inquiry, I have been looking into warm-ups, cool-downs and how to improve flexibility. I had been looking at these 3 things separately for a while, but only recently I have started to look at them as a whole and should they be used together, or not?
As most people are aware of you should only stretch when a body is fully warmed up and prepared for stretching which is 'common sense' for a dance teacher but looking into this more I have come across many different opinions on this topic, some sources think certain stretches should be involved in a warm-up and others say stretching is not necessarily during a warm-up and if anything only causes injuries rather than preventing them! I want to look into this more, and I have added questions to my interview which focus's on this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment