Tuesday 15 March 2016

First interview

I met my first interviewee at Costa today, I was really nervous about this as we are friends and work together, I wanted to make sure it was not awkward or for my interviewee to feel I was testing her. My interview went really well the only thing I would of done differently was time went so quickly! I thought an hour and a half would be plenty of time but the last few questions were slightly rushed which was unfortunate but I have many new ideas, ideas I had never thought of. Especially being more creative and keeping my warm-up more fun, lots more breathing exercises that will mentally prepare students. I'm very excited to start analysing and breaking down each answer more and working out how I can improve my teaching.
My next interview is Thursday and hopefully it goes just as well, fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment