Monday 4 April 2016

Still going...

I have recently been on holiday and got back a few days ago. I took my laptop on holiday with me and kept typing up all my notes from my interviews. Many pages later I have finally finished!
I will now start analysing these answers in more details and bringing my knowledge from professional sources into these answers too. I'm really enjoying this module, I feel slightly like a detective and each new source gives me a new idea or opens a new door for me, gaining more information. My interviews have helped me enormously! I have many new ideas to bring to my classes which the children will enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Gemma - time to touch base with a 1-1 to discuss interviews and ideas...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you free tomorrow afternoon?

    ReplyDelete