Wednesday 8 October 2014

Skype session 1

I had my first Skype call with Adesola yesterday and it was a huge help. I found it really helped me understand how to use blogging more and how to make the best use of it while working towards this course.
We also discussed that it is not about completing a million tasks, but doing the tasks that will most help me. I need to focus on what will benefit me the most so I am constantly collecting information and research on my practice. Other tasks I do not complete myself I can comment on and over vue someone else's task on their blogs so I still understand the point of the exercise.
Over all it was nice to speak to people and know how they are feeling, it was reassuring to know that blogging was not just new for me but for others too.

No comments:

Post a Comment