Sunday 23 November 2014

Crazy busy!!

I have been so busy at work recently taking extra classes and writing notes as most of the teachers are leaving for panto season next week. I will be left to teach their classes with a few supply teachers helping out too as most nights there are classes in two different locations. The next few weeks are going to be busy as I will need to plan extra lessons and make sure their panto dances look clean and everyone is in the right formation for their pantomime in January. I can't wait for Christmas holidays when we all get some time off to relax!

2 comments:

  1. Gemma - keep up posted should be time to catch up. Best suggestion for any reading - treat like your classes and break down in shorter units - especially the Readers - it would be great to use your work as the focus of some of the ideas - esp reflection and on action - and Kolb - try them out? here is a link for Kolb http://www2.rgu.ac.uk/celt/pgcerttlt/how/how4c.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your advise, I promise to keep you updated. I'm researching into David Kolb right now. I also found Howard Gardner very interesting with all his multiple intelligences, and how we all work different ways. Speak to you soon

    ReplyDelete